Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Sunshine Blogger Tag



Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a great week so far! After all Summer has offically started. Just fun in the sun fron now til August right? unless you got summer classes. Anyways I know I said I would be doing the "dragons" post this week but since I'm a little busy with wrapping some things up I'm doing a tag! 

 What? Don't give me that face. Every blogger know that when your pressed for time and don't want to tap-out you do a tag. But don't worry I'll still be doing the "Dragons" post next time. 

Thank you to Karyssa over at No Coffee, No Can Do. Gotta have coffee for the tag!

Rules

 -Answer 11 questions from your nominee
-Tag 11 bloggers (but I'm not gonna do that one)
 -Ask them 11 new questions
                                              Questions 

1.Why did you start blogging? 

   Well that is an easy one. I started blogging to meet all you wonderful people! I'm truly amazing at how cool you all are, YOU ROCK!

2. How did you come up with the title of your blog?


   Ooooo I've been wanting to talk about that for a while now. If you don't know my blog title is my pen name. The reason i didn't chose a cool title like the reast of you (which you all have really cool blog titles) is becuase I couldn't choose one. One day it was "dragons fire tooth" the next it was "thousand demon dragon blade sword style" (no not reallty, that was just for fun) Marrok Macintyre was simple and nice so I went with it.
 
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging? 


    Hummm... Getting to meet you all and reading your comments. #lifeofahomeschooler (that even goes for annoymous who I now have named Gray! Gray if your reading this is your name. That or either Vovo. Sound off Gary of Vovo!)
 
4. Are your novels usually plot driven, or character driven?

  

 
 I have no idea what that means. My novels have plots and Characters. You'll have to forgive my noobness. Explain what it means in the comment below for me





5. Have you ever thought that the movie was better than the book? If so, what movie/book was it?

   I haven't read any of those books that where turning into movies. I'e read comics that movies are based off. Whenever there is a movie based off a book I'm like "why read the book when there is a movie?"
 
6. Of the four Pevensie children from the Chronicles of Narnia, which do you relate to the most?

   I don't know.... I've only seen the movies and I'm nothing like any of them.
 
7. What is your favorite fandom(s)?

     Lets see. Marvel and Dc Comics (both the comics and the movies) annnndddd... that's pretty much covers it all.
 
8. What is your favorite genre to read?

     Fantesy and sci-fi and anything else that interes me at the time. I don't have a set genre.
 
9. What do you do more than the other, writing or reading?

     Writing. I do read but there I don't read a ton so I send more  collective time writing.
 
10. How do you rate a book?

      The why i rate books is they all start with a Zero. Then i start with rating world building, characters, story line/plot and how well it overall held my attention.
 
11. Who is your favorite author, and what is the first question you would ask them if you could?

    My favotire author... Maybe Geoff Johns. Okay, okay so he is a comic book writer. But i hoensly don't have a favoitre book author. The one queation I would ask him would be "WHY DID YOU LET THEM MESS UP HAL AND CAROL DUDE!"

Questions

1.Why did you start blogging?
2. How did you come up with the title of your blog?
3. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
4. Are your novels usually plot driven, or character driven?
5. Have you ever thought that the movie was better than the book? If so, what movie/book was it?
6. Of the four Pevensie children from the Chronicles of Narnia, which do you relate to the most?
7. What is your favorite fandom(s)?
8. What is your favorite genre to read?
9. What do you do more than the other, writing or reading?
10. How do you rate a book?
11. Who is your favorite author, and what is the first question you would ask them if you could?

       So that it for the tag! I'm not going to tag anyone becuase I decited to be a reble (and I need to work on some stuff). But if you would like to take part consider youself tag! 

     In other news some things around the blog will be changing shortly. mainly the Blog title picture and socialize. That "Hello, I'm Marrok" may change as well but we will see. Until Next Time! Stay True to the King!

Pictures and gifs used are not mine and nighter do i clam them as such. All credit goes to there orignal creators/owners. 

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, cool, you did a tag! Your answers were so fun to read!

    I came up with my blog name pretty much the same way, as Audrey Caylin is my pen name xD

    Here's the difference between plot-driven and character-driven novels (in an example): so you have a group of characters and a train station. A "plot-driven" scene would be if a group of bad guys randomly attack the group and chase them to the train station, forcing them to get on and ride to New York or something. A "character-driven" scene would be if one of the people in the group selfishly decided to go see his mother in New York rather than doing such-and-such he and his group were supposed to do. Or, another way to put it is that plot-driven novels focus on the action, while character-driven novels focus on the character's inner journeys. (so a thriller would be plot-driven and a romance would be character-driven). I hope that cleared things up and made sense!

    audrey caylin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Audrey! That's so cool! Welcome to the "my pen name is my blog title" club!

      Thank you so much for explaining it! I guess it's more plot driven. Though i do have character driveb novels coming up

      Delete
  2. Heh. Thanks Marrok. Please go with Gray and not Vovo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did i say Gray? ops I meant Gary :P

      Delete
    2. Heh. Bummer. I liked Gray. ;)

      Delete
    3. Don't worry, we can come to some sort of compromise, Like Gary the Gray or GG for short :D

      Delete
    4. Oooo, how about Gandalf the Gray? ;)

      Delete
    5. You know what Gray, lets just go with Gray. I don't and Gandalf up in arms because we took his name (¤﹏¤)

      Delete
    6. Sounds good. :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, you did the tag! :D I loved reading your answers. I was going to explain the difference between plot driven and character driven, but Audrey did that for me. And did a great job too! :)

    By the way, my blog title is No Coffee, No Can Do. Gotta have coffee is my URL. ;)

    I hope things wind down here for you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ops let me Go change that... Done

      Well thanks for the thought!

      Delete

I love seeing what you have to say, and I try to always respond to every comment so feel free to come back and check