Sunday, May 19, 2019

Where Have I Been? And Where Do I Go From Here?



Hello everyone! I know it's been awhile since I last posted, 9 months to be exact. A lot of life has happened in those months I've been away. And from the look of it a lot more life will be happening. But what does that mean for this blog? well stay turned to the very end of the post to find out what exactly the plans will be going from this point on.

LIFE?
Life has been pretty complicated over the past 9 months. I had a lot of family issues I was working through as well as personal issues I struggled to grow spiritual in. But throw all that the Lord has kept at my side even through there were times I wanted to run away. Overall I feel like the Lord has used the hard trials of the last 9 months to draw me closer to him.

Personal Life?
That has also been a little complicated with the family issues. But honestly I feel like I've grown from them and have learned to become a better friend and a better person. I'm far from being perfect or anything like that. But I've grown in the Lord. Thought I Still struggle I know that the Lord will always be with me. I have had the sad/hard decision to end some friendships. And the immense joy of starting a new relationship/friendships and watching them grown. I also found out that I'm dyslexic.

College Life?
That one has been hard. I made the dumb decision to do everything this last year (in college terms). I joined my college swim team. I was a part of both music concerts and theater productions. I took 18 units. I was working 3 jobs. I was a part of ASB. Don't even get me started on my sleep schedule!  So yeah, I was really busy. But I still learned a lot and started a great relationship and meat new friends. It was a busy year but also a very fruitful one thanks to the Lords grace.


Writing?
I did finish writing the short story "to reach darkness". It was a super cool experience (especially because I had to do it for a class). But once it was finished and my professor/friends had a chance to really dig into it, it showed that the idea is more of a novel length idea. So I've started to reconstruct the story into a novel. The story right now is a total of 8,423 words from beginning to end. So what I'm basically going to be doing is expanding the parts that need expansion and making sure everything is explaned/pipped out. So yeah. I guess that will be the novel I'm working on. If your wondering what happened to Quantum Gears, it is still a working project. Right now I am trying to recover the file from a computer that no longer works. So hopefully I'll get that within the next month or so. Then I can continue work on it

Blogger life?
So now it comes down to the question, what will my blogger life look like? Well I still plan to blog. Since being gone I've come to release that I've really like blogging. I missed all of you here and I've missed reading all your blogs. So, I will continue to blog. But I'm gonna set my posting standards really low. Like one or two post a month. Just to make sure I can meet those. I know I've missed my own Blogs birthday but don't worry I'll do something really fun for the next one! 

So if any of you are still wondering, YES I AM BACK! And in fact I have some really cool stuff for this blog planned. So make sure to stay turned!

Now that I'm back feel free to ask any questions you wish down in the comments. I really missed you all! And I can't wait to catch up with you all. So what have you been up too?

17 comments:

  1. It's...it's...aliiive!
    Welcome back to the blogging world, Marrok!
    Your posts have been missed!

    storiesbymegs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Can't wait to read some of your new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is this in my blogger feed?? 😂😂😂

    JK JK.

    Nice to see you have returned to the blogger world. ALSO, you may have received an email from me a while back about a pen-name change... ignore it. I was having a crisis. I will be explaining everything on my blog soon. And it will all make sense, unlike that email that I sent to pretty much everyone.

    I hope things clear up in your personal life. I know that kind of stuff is hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAhaha yes it is I the weird blogger dude making another appearance!

      Thank you! Okay I will. I was wondering what that was about but i guess all will be explained!

      Thank you so much!! Yes it is hard But God is always good

      Delete
  4. Ayy, one of my favorite bloggers isn't dead, that's always nice to find out!😂

    I'm glad you're back, and I'm super happy for you when it comes to your growth with Christ. I'm praying for you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gray! It’s been a hard but good trial and I’m thankful to be back

      Delete
  5. Well, this is a pleasant surprise
    Good to hear from you again, Marrok!
    A monthly or bi-monthly schedule sounds like a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see that the trolls couldn't keep you away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They tired their best but you can't keep a good troll hunter down

      Delete
  7. I don't want to be pushy, but you did say you would try to post one or two times a month and I was looking forward to the really cool things you had planned. Unless it was supposed to say that you would post every one to two months?

    ... or did the trolls come back?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely love your blog, so inspiring.I am Following now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the perspective on this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So much detail! I really like it. I'm excited to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the perspective on this. This sounds interesting .Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing what you have to say, and I try to always respond to every comment so feel free to come back and check